Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shared Laughter

About five minutes ago, I found out I've been assigned to a new task at work. The document says my investigation should have started last week, lulz. What does that have to do with this entry? Nada! Nothing at all. Ain't that nice? Here's today's garbage, care of yours truly:

Shared Laughter
 
"Knock, knock.", I say
"Who's there?", you ask me
"There once was a man and a woman", I start
You laugh, I laugh, we laugh!

"What's so funny?", they ask us
I look at you, you look at me
We burst out laughing until we can't breathe
We don't know why either

"What happened to the otter who jumped in the pool", you ask me
I furrow my brow and go, "What?"
Eyes twinkling, you say, "I don't know, that's why I was asking!"
I giggle, you chuckle, we can't stop laughing!

"That's not funny at all!", they scoff at us
You shrug, I shrug, we shrug
"It's funny to us.", you say and I nod
They shake their heads and we just keep laughing.

No comments: