Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On a happier note

Most of what I wrote about in the past few months can be summarized in one line that goes: whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. Been complaining too much, usually about little things like the internet not working properly, or bad service at a restaurant, or the rate my body is ballooning or life not being peachy keen.

Yes, there are a bajillion things not going right in this world, in my life and yours, but there are also a bajillion other things going just the way they're supposed to.

  • The internet may be running at a snail's pace, but hey, at least I get some idle time to write about it.
  • The service may be a bit slow at North Park, but they still gots the BEST jellyfish and century egg dish in town, no contest.
  • And while I may be fat (and growing exponentially so), I'm still kinda cute.

So why complain? There are more than enough reds and oranges and yellows and peaches to chase away the blues. ~_~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: