Monday, May 11, 2009

I want j00.

Others would normally call this a wish list, but I'm choosing to call it a list of the things that I don't have yet.

1. Nintendo DS.


Isn't this just a beaut?
It's too cute a gadget to pass up. Also, I've been saying that I want one of these for the longest time. Anyone wanna buy my (one year and four month old) PSP for a reasonable price before Norbelle sells her DS to someone else?

2. Angels & Demons: Special Illustrated Edition.


Eet haz piktchers!

I chanced upon a nice review of this illustrated edition recently and I was sold. I don't care what they say, I love the book to bits and having an illustrated version would be fantastic.

3. Bath Gloves.


Scrub-a-dub-dub, abumelt.
Bath gloves are great to use in the shower, makes me feel extremely clean and scrubbed. The ones I currently use are very worn and the ones I bought recently seems to be missing in that dump I call a bedroom.

4. Safety pins.


The answer to peek-a-boobies.

Please don't think I'm kidding? These are very useful things for preventing accidental cleavage views and I always seem to run out of them. Srsly.

5. Tazo Tea, English Breakfast flavor.


Tea is good, tea is healthy, tea is love.
Um, what?
Favorite tea in the world! Well, not the one in the picture, but I couldn't find a good picture of the English Breakfast one. I've been meaning to get me a box, so I can drink tea instead of coffee to wake me up.

6. Pastillas de Leche.


*drools*
The combination of milk and sugar is just too irresistible for my sweet tooth. Also, chewy, home-baked ones are the best kind (and should be the only kind there is).

7. Mouse wrist support.

The picture doesn't look very wholesome, from an angle. But it is, I swear, it is!

I work in front of the PC for more than 8 hours per day, therefore, I use a mouse more than 8 hours in one day, and Carpal Tunnel doesn't sound like fun. So, preventive. Besides, they have a lot of cute, and relatively cheap ones over at the malls. I just always forget to get me some.

8. Mini brush with dustpan.


If someone can find me something this cute,
I'd pay you five times its actual price.

These little dust brushes are very useful for small amounts of dust and dirt. I used to have one, but my baby cousins (who like playing house in my room) seem to have misplaced mine.

~

So there it is. There goes my list. Don't take me too seriously, pzl, I just needed something to write about.

*all pictures were Googled, none of them are mine, credits go to the kind strangers who actually took them.

No comments: