Wednesday, August 27, 2008

drOwing

Okay, so this afternoon I was bugging people at work as usual and thinking of something to do to practice my nonexistent Photoshop skills, because it has been a while since I last did something more than erase people's moles off. So, someone kindly suggested that I draw something. Thinking that was a good idea, I decided to draw a cartoon shark, but that didn't pan out very well, mahirap pala i-drowing yon.

And then Mae said to draw a bird, so i did.


I didn't like the way the bird looked like, and I found out that Mae likes cats. So as a thank you for giving me the idea to draw, I drew her one


Then I found out that Senama is leaving me *bawls*, so I made this for her.


And because I wasn't in the mood to make the J2SE compiler work on my lappytop, I made another one..


I know, i know, the proportions are off, the line art is unclean, and the colors are plain and solid. (I do not know how to do shadows) This was my first and probably will be the only attempt at this. Because, art and i, we do not mix very well. Di kami talo ni Art. But I enjoyed having a pencil in my hand, guiding lead on paper and creating something. Drawing has a certain calming and relaxing effect that you can't get anywhere else.

Ima miss j00 *hugs*

No comments: