Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Plurk isn't working.

Because Plurk won't load for me in the office, I am settling on congesting the office bandwidth with YouTube, Imeem, Twitter, and LiveJournal. Also torrents.

Note: Dear reader, if you are my boss, please know that I am just kidding and I would NEVER think of hogging the bandwidth with unnecessary traffic. I have creative license, for this is my personal blog, and I regularly try (and fail) to make my stories more interesting.

On a totally unrelated topic, it smells like dilis around these parts. Yum.

~

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU'RE IN A RUT?
Or that you're stuck in a place where you can't budge, no matter how hard you try, for lack of abilities and/or resources? That's how I feel now.


I want a new toy (no, not that kind, you freak),
..so I can find enhancements and widgets for it.

I want a new hobby,
..so I can focus on something other than myself and my life.

I want
proper internet again,
..so I can do more online than email and chat.

I want a change of scenery,
..so I can distract myself from gloom and gray of daily life.

~

I used to get annoyed at my mother for snapping at me and telling me to get off my ass every time I get lazy in the morning. Now I realize I was that affected because I know she's right.

I do have to get a move on.

No comments: