Saturday, February 26, 2011

In My Bedroom

Things to take note of for anyone who plan to sleep over:

1. I sleep on the right side of the bed, next to the sidetable where the phone, the router, the glass of water, and the scissors are (in case of a night invasion of zombies and/or aliens and/or robbers)

2. The window blinds always have to be angled upward instead of downard because I like waking up seeing the rays of sunlight on the ceiling (where my glow in the dark stars are). 

3. When you feel the need to use the loo in the middle of the night when all the lights are turned off and the room is pitch black, you have to tread carefully because you never know what you might step on (like shoes or, um, deodorant).

4. You have to learn to sleep on one side of the bed because the other side is filled with gadgets, clothes, bags, eyeglasses, remote controls, and other random whathaveyous (they keep me company, I get scared lonely sleeping alone in a big bed).

and lastly,
5. While inside the premises, you are not allowed to say anything derogatory about Fall Out Boy, Bugsy the shih tzu, my cooking ability, and my boobs (my room, my world).

That is all, thank you!

No comments: